Friday, March 31, 2006

HEADING WEST...



Ak and I went to the Flyers game with Kelly and Terrence this past Tuesday-crappy that they lost, but we had a hell of a time! K&T don't mess around-we had the perfect parking spot, perfect spot at the bar prior to game followed by a tag team relay throughout the game for more drinks, good laughs, a drink at McFadden's post-game while the traffic was crazy, and back to Wilmington, De in about 20 minutes. It was a beautiful thing, except for the loss. We tried to meet up with CNN's bro between periods, but he was on the 'club' level, and Kelly and I were denied access! This was one of the only times my big boobs weren't able to work it. I talked with them when we got home-everyone is cool.

Akjn are taking it West-side next week! Heading back to our old hood-Silicon Valley. Can't wait to visit all of our good buddies, eat at all the restaurants we've been craving, head to Santa Cruz and Boulder Creek, see some redwoods, hit SF, check in at my old place of employment, eat more, shop, eat, eat! (FYI: much of ak's world revolves around food) We are very excited!! Then we will be heading south from there to Sedona, to help supervize the new deck installation at ak's mom's house, and eat tons of food at all of the delish places there!

We had some visitors a couple of weekends ago-college pals from Richmond. Andre went up to NYC to retrieve more of his possessions from his sub-let apt. He went to Africa last summer, and had a gallery show of his photos he had taken there in NYC this past June. He brought the unsold pics back with him, and we got 3 amazing photos-not typical animal scenes-more urban/texture pics...hope you'll get to see them sometime. Jeffe bought a bunch of Ak's computer cast offs, and in doing so, I got half of my 'craft' table back! I have been waiting for that half since we moved in together in April of 1999 in CA...it's been a long time!

I've been thouroughly enjoying the continuation of MofC through comments, as well as PokerPro's Nigerian situation...we;ll just have to see how they both play out.

Peace out.

11 comments:

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

for sure CNN...you would have no doubt gained access Ed Snyder's box.....

Anonymous said...

Hi it's sophie thank you for my stickers and hair pin i really like hello kitty.Watch your mailbox i'm sending something special see you in June!

akjn westside said...

Sophie...you are so very welcome! Any friend of Hello Kitty is a friend of mine! I look forward to receiving your correspondence, and am thrilled at the chance of seeing you in person in June! I can't wait to talk about books with you...take care of you dad!

Anonymous said...

JoJo, Have a safe trip to Cali!! You should have just whipped those bad boys out, I'm sure they would have let you up those stairs. Don't forget to tell Felicia to call if she ever needs anything!!

cns said...

yeah joanie
let me know if u want me to check on felicia or drive her anywhere....road trip?

PokerPro said...

I haven't received a response to my last e-mail from the lawyer in London, and I am worried the jig might be up. Now I have to find someone else for Horace P. Manuer to mess with!

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

how far west are you going? We're waiting for proof of life?

cns said...

HOLY SHIT AKJN!!!!!!!

akjn westside said...

I THINK I PEED MYSELF A LITTLE!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»