Thursday, March 23, 2006

Farewell to the Banana Sling and/or I Miss the Bat Guano


I am joining with CNN and PokerPro in the Hands Across Sligo campaign.
How dare one of our pioneers leave us!

Quote from MofC:
It doesn't lend itself to a discussion of the weightier issues - gun control, abortion, religion, euthanasia and all that kind of light party chat, at least not in it's current format. The kind of issues that get the "Richie's" of the world all worked up into a lather!

My response to this is-so what? I enjoy our blog/comment banter as I feel I am getting to know myself and my friends better. Doesn't that count for anything?

Please reconsider, Chuck...

2 comments:

cns said...

yo joanie
time to update
did u check out simone gagne last night?

PokerPro said...

Are there any blogging awards for best undercover fraud investigation while blogging?