Wednesday, February 15, 2006

COFFEE LOVERS MUST READ!


COFFEE ALWAYS IS AN UNDERLYING THEME IN OUR BLOG CIRCLE, SO I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE SOME EXCITING NEWS....

I RECEIVED FOR VALENTINE'S DAY THE BUNN MY CAFE TEA & COFFEE POD BREWER, AND IT IS AMAZING!! THE COFFEE STAYS HOT FOREVER, IT IS SMALL BUT SUPREMELY POWERFUL, TAKES ANY BRAND COFFEE PODS & REGUALR TEA BAGS, AND FITS ALL MUGS AND TALL TRAVEL MUGS-I AM IN HEAVEN & VERY PLEASED WITH MY THOUGHTFUL VALENTINE-AK RESEARCHED FOR 2 DAYS :):)

IF YOU HAVE MADE THE TRANSITION TO THE INDIVIDUAL COFFEE POD MAKERS-THIS IS THE ONE TO GET. CHECK OUT COOLBEANS.COM-THEY HAVE THEM IN STOCK AND COMES WITH 50 FREE COFFEE PODS AND A COOL TRAVEL MUG. TO TOP IT OFF, IT HAS A SUPERCOOL BLUE LIGHT THAT COMES ON WHILE YOUR CUP IS BREWING...I DRANK 3 CUPS LAST NIGHT IN THE DARK JUST SO WE COULD SEE THE LIGHT COME ON...VERY STAR TREK.

AND IF THAT ISN'T A ROMANTIC GIFT, AK RECEIVED FROM ME A MINERS LIGHT-ESSENTIAL FOR COMPUTER BUILDING AND FIXING. IT HAS A STROBE SETTING WHICH IS INTERESTING...WE COULD POSSIBLY OPEN A NIGHTCLUB. IT'S ALSO A GREAT LOOK-FUNCTIONAL FASHION!

CANDY SUX....COFFEE SAYS I LOVE YOU EVERY DAY!

7 comments:

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

The possibilities of you two in the dark, one spacing out on a blue light the other with a strobe miner's light....possibly you may want to consider brewing some "tea" and let the fun begin...

akjn westside said...

lol! we're not blinded yet, either by the coffee machine or the miner's light...
just had my morning cup of columian supreme, and it was delicious :)

Anonymous said...

no mention of Red Bull?

akjn westside said...

red bull is what I class a "summer" beverage...I switch when it gets a bit too hot for the coffee.
it has been brought to my attention that I become very aggressive after a red bull-not in the good way, either, but it is so yummy...tastes like liquid sweet tarts :)

PokerPro said...

I smell a challenge brewing...You guys and your Bunn versus Ted and his new Cowboy Perculator!

Chuck said...

Jo-jo,

quit looking at the blue light and get to blogging!

akjn westside said...

I know, I know!