Saturday, December 17, 2005

LATE NITE IN THE TREEHOUSE

So our friend arrived from Richmond finally-much traffic. Upon arrival, the computers, parts, etc. came out and the 2 boyz began speaking the tech. It has freed me to continue my preparations for Pollyanna-those who know me understand that I totally love wrapping gifts very well and very creatively. I've been having a ball. Winding down, though. Ready for bed, and the Daria on the TIVO. Leave the boys to their evil plans.
Tomorrow nite will be awesome-we've been doing this since 7th grade-many of hussies have not made the cut over the years and have been asked not to come back-kind of like T.O. So many funny stories-uncooked food, re-gifts, but best if all is the consistency in the conversation hilarity between friends who have known each other forever, and are all completely different-and are able to say anything to each other...we are a lucky bunch.
Holy Swahili Sister's Uncle's Brother's Band...I'm out blogging!

No comments: