Thursday, December 15, 2005

First Post

Well, the first words...feeling some pressure so I'll just tell you what is currently happening in the Bat Cave. I am working on some delightful edibles for the annual pollyanna with the girl's @ Chrissy's. The KitchenAide is out and working OT. Ak is making some dvd movies for xmas presents of our many travels this year-we're having fun picking out the accompanying music (Ludacris doesn't tickle the older folks as it does us, and his mother claims the Black Eyed Peas sound like bad tribal music-what can you do?).
Watching the snow today-had to head out and get mama some groceries and meds. I feel like a chauffer because I am. Saw Don at the pharmacy, and that's always good. :)
We have one of our good college/California buddies coming in tomorrow from Richmond (mainly so Ak won't be lonely on Sat nite-I'm sleeping out!). Chris, I may bring my nightie ensamble from the Las Vegas trip :)
Right now for me it's a toss up between writing some xmas cards and wrapping, or scrubbing the guest bathroom.....you know which one I will pick!

11 comments:

akjn westside said...

making sure it works... :) jojo

cns said...

HOLY ROANOKE RAPIDS RITA!

welcome to blog land
love it honey!
does "east side" mean you guys are staying?

busy over here preparing for the big blow out tomorrow night...the vegas ensemble is appropriate
and the hat too

cns said...

i'm linking up to u crazy cats right now

akjn westside said...

still working on some of the blog basics here...you know me-if it doesn't work the first time I walk away and have a smoke.
v. excited with my comments-I feel like the first time I got an A on a paper at ODU :)
Thanks guys...be patient with me..I'm not up to speed with the blogger convention crowd...more later xoxo jojo

cns said...

um...who is alf?
does this person have a blog?

tedman said...

Cool Blog! I'll be a readin' so keep a postin'

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Can I get a trumpet sounding? Whata momentous development!! Jojo good job girl!, and so many posts so quickly. The site looks great, I'll have to familiarize myself with the goings on in here...welcome! PinF

PokerPro said...

Welcome aboard jojo! I just added your link!

akjn westside said...

Thanks for the kudos! I am surprised at how excited I am about it.
I'll try to keep up with you guys :)
Really, I just wanted to come to the conventions.
:)jojo

cns said...

the conventions are fun and PinF buys

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Not after CNN's (SIN's)last outing, jeez, I haven't seen a woman drink 7 pints of Guinness ever! Even when I partied in Ireland!....

Although Jojo being a newbie, well yes PinF would be making the obligatory beverage purchases of her 1st Blogging/Drinking convention, and gladly. That CNN? (SIN?), well that cowgirl is going have to bring some beer tokens next time.....she's a machine.