Tuesday, December 20, 2005

CHRISTMAS IN FLORIDA


For the first time in my 36 (young) years, I will not be spending Christmas in Media. Heading out to Melbourne Beach, FL tomorrow afternoon to spend the holiday and New Year with Ak's mom.

Looking forward to something different & somewhere warmer, but still a bit sad, but due to the changes in dynamics of our families in the past 2 years, we must make changes also.

Nothing like packing flip-flops in December!

Also looking forward to taking the blog show on the road...talk to y'all later from the Southern side!

STAY WARM!

6 comments:

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Why wasn't PinF alerted to this development? Sounds like we may have our first southern Blogging convention.....er symposium. Any member not in attendance could be fined....

akjn westside said...

PinF..where exactly are you in FL? East or West side?

cns said...

jo don't give him your password

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Jo, Ignore the jealous rant of CNN (SIN) as we now prepare for the "1st annual beachside Bloggers convention" with I might add-- a BYOR policy. (Bring your own rum)...PinF is due south of Melbourne, PinF like AKJN is also an "East sider".....I will now begin looking into distances, weather charts, and feasability reports regarding the so-journ north to personally greet our newest member, the one they're all calling "little PinF"......an honor indeed. Not to mention your postings are much more regular, an apparent indication that you're taking your role more seriously than others....that is without doubt looked upon quite favorably by the board of Bloggers.

akjn westside said...

Wow-I don't know what to say :)
I like Lil' PinF-I am going to use that as my name in FL. I checked the 10 day forecast-looks beaut :)
Taking a short break from packing-I like packing, it's the unpacking that is torture.
Thanks again for the props-I am reminded of my 9th grade track coach Mr. Dale in your encouragement.

cns said...

joanie and axel
have a great christmas and new years in florida
i'm trying to bust out of town for new years...any queen beds available in melbourne?

talk to you guys soon

p.s. don't neglect the blog