Sunday, December 18, 2005

THE DAY AFTER POLLYANNA

Well, I finally arrived home today at 6pm, after leaving for the party at Chrissy's at 5pm Saturday. Feeling a bit tired, but I must say it was the best pollyanna so far! Good food, yummy champagne, and hilarious conversations...I forgot to hang up my cell phone with ak at one point during the festivities, so he got an earful on the orgasm discussion in full mode at that point. Classy moments. Gifts were well thought out this year...no cases of beer or gift certificates :) After everything wound down, Chis and I donned our jammies and began watching one of the best movies of all time- Urban Cowboy. I only made it as far as Bud and Sissy's wedding, but Chrissy lasted longer. We woke around 9am and surveyed the damage, I had a few smokes and 5 glasses of apple juice, we discussed highlights of the party (Raymond made a short appearance with his awesome new haircut-more on that & pictures later), then fell back alseep until about 2pm-excellent naps.
Just unpacked all the goods, and gonna hit the sack and TIVO.
Thanks so much for hosting this year, Chrissy-it was a perfect night for all of us. Hanging out today was fab-that has to happen more often :)

2 comments:

cns said...

what a great party
i'm back to work and i think all the bubbles are out of my system

email me some pics

love ya doll

akjn westside said...

Just getting the card out of the camera to view the shots...will send asap.
It was a great party!