Tuesday, April 13, 2010

funny find

I have been making myself clean up my computer favorites every day. Each time Ak updates my computer, he transfers all of my favorites and puts them in special folders. I now have 5 folders to go through!! Many are duplicate sites, alot are crap, but there are hidden gems everywhere :)

I clicked the link to Tedman's Flicker today - haven't checked it out in probably 3 years? Found this gold nugget picture from our 5 year high school reunion - November 1992. I think it's in Wayne's apartment that he used to have in Media, on the corner of State and Orange. We had a pre-party there (not sophisticated enough to call it a cocktail party yet).


So, here is a shot of Chris (aka Nummer) and me:














1. I loved that white Liz Claiborne suit! Wish I still had it.
2. Chris looks great! I have known him since 1st grade.
3. Nice blush!!! Back then we did NOT practice less is more.
3. OK - let's address the hair. My Lord! Snooki has nothing on my poof, or as we called it "high hair". My poor father had to snake our shower 1-2x a month...I still feel pretty bad about that! Also, it looks as though the plant and my hair are one.
I remember Kelly picked me up, and before we left my house, we actually both made our poofs taller.

Hope this makes you laugh :)

1 comment:

tedman said...

I love it. Made my week.