Tuesday, January 16, 2007

HOLIDAY IMAGES

The Goose

Mom & CNN
Clean-up, Aisle 2

View of Central Park from our room

Mama and me


Radio City, Christmas Day


Rockefeller Center



AK taking in the view

This is a Christmas we will remember forever. Going to NYC with our moms was incredible. Not just the sights we saw, but being together made this holiday different. Christmas Eve Day we hosted an open house, and then had a wonderful dinner including CNN. I find it amazing that I had all the people I love most surrounding me at one time-it was invigorating, and truly the first "good" holiday I've had since pop has been gone. Finally.

4 comments:

Chuck said...

Love those pink gloves.

Chuck said...

(Suzy homemaker)

akjn westside said...

I prefer domestic goddess :)

PokerPro said...

I've heard the expression "your goose is cooked" but now I have actually seen it!