Tuesday, January 2, 2007

2007 Treehouse Report

First things first, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Next...something dawned on me today, so I checked it out. My first post was on December 15, 2005! What a long strange trip it's been.

Well, since Chuck's party, things have been a whirlwind here. We should install a turnstyle at the front door with the amount of people that have been though here and stayed here.
The mamas were here for 2 days, then we jetted to NYC (pictures/post coming soon) for the holiday. We got back, cleaned up, then our next guest arrived Saturday, Andre, to ring in the New Year with us. He left today at around 2pm, and now I am running around cleaning for the next arrival, Armand, coming in from ATL. He actually just called to say he missed his plane, but will catch the next to arrive into PHL at midnight.

So I am taking a break from the Swiffer and the Dyson, enjoying some champagne, and writing this. After a thrilling late afternoon watching the Birds triumph, we mellow-ly rang the New Year in, watched tons of funny stuff (richard in a box 20x, borat, clerks 2), danced to Madonna's Confessions concert broadcast(okay, only I danced), had lots of laughs, and mountains of food.....we were constantly eating!

That's all for now, peeps!


New Year still life


















Jojo and Andre


















Alaska drinking champagne

5 comments:

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Alaska's anonymity is so frightenly refreshing.

akjn westside said...

Frick-I know...I checked out your pics! That would have been fun...we'll have to wait til next Nov and the 20th reunion!

Chuck said...

Jojo, what are those creatures you are wearing around you neck?

Chuck said...

I think it's a bunch of giant Amazonian hairy spider's all woven together?

akjn westside said...

First, let me say it's a vintage piece from ak's mom and grandmom....it's a fur neck piece. You know you love it :)