Thursday, October 19, 2006

PUMPKINS OR BUST

I recently spent an afternoon at Linvilla Orchards with the meatball en familia. Here are some highlight pictures from our adventure in Pumpkinland.


Nicky and the chickens....it was very smelly there, but it doesn't seem to bother him.



Close encounter at the deer pen-at one point the deer licked his face...his mama wiped him down with several anti-bacterial cloths.



Arianna got her head stuck in the cow's head (could its ass, though), and had a classic meltdown/freakout. We had to take out her ponytail to remove her....it's really kind of funny.






Nicky and Jojo














Despite the head trauma, the kids really enjoyed the day, and we all came home with our pumpkins, and other treats from their Farmer's Market. Very over-priced, but they get away with it.
Last night, I opened the $7.50 tomato sauce I had purchased there, and growing inside the lid was the most disgusting patch of mold....I came THIS CLOSE to ruining the bolognese!!! Anyway, today I took back all the merchandise I purchased and the moldy jar, and at first, the clerk didn't want to take the things back. I reasoned with her, and got my refund. She should consider herself very lucky, because she came THIS CLOSE to getting her gourd kicked.

Anyway, all's well in the treehouse. We're enjoying the color change of leaves out back, and busting out the fall/winter fashions from the depths of the closets.

3 comments:

cns said...

never EVER enter a cow's hole with a ponytail

nice customer service at the dirty tourist trap that sells frozen mrs. smith pies

akjn westside said...

testes....1 2 3

akjn westside said...

Pinf...an answer to your earlier question-yes, you can be my Irish Meatball :)