Sunday, October 8, 2006

Arbonne by Day; Sligo by Night

Even though the game is on and it's a nail biter, I had to post these pictures from last night! After an all girls Arbonne Skin Care party, hosted by Meesh, we headed up to Media for some Stellas. As always, looking good!
Come on EAGLES!
Yippeee...we just scored!!! 24-21

UPDATE: E A G L E S WIN!!!! 38-24!!!

It's going to be a great week, peeps!!




Chrissy, Dave and Ray


Me, Ray, Ted & Chrissy


Matt, Chrissy, Dave & Ray


Chrissy & Ray's 2006 Xmas card :)

3 comments:

cns said...

that middle photo is hysterical
i can see teddy's esophagus

akjn westside said...

I think the 3rd pic is so smoky because I was holding my cig while taking the shot...classy

Chuck said...

That's a classic picture of Ted. I can hear the laugh all the way up here....