Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scrabble & Poetry - for Meadow

Last weekend, ak and I headed up to Boulder Creek. Ak couldn't wait to show Rob his new iPad! I had my iPhone, book and a small craft with me, so I was prepared for the back and forth tech talk marathon.

Luckily, Meadow arrived, and we engaged in a great game of Scrabble. I told her I would post a picture of our board AND compose something out of all the words we had used.

Check it out ....


And now for the literary portion of the show, here are the 4 short poems I wrote.

I think I rose to my own challenge :)

(Note: red words have been added)

1.
Ode to Sunny April

Bella dia gives joy to zoo life,

And grime aroma.

2.
Tear the web quilt.

Lamps give?

3.
Ed voted yes, re: is in a queer fedora.

Hike to China, be a true yang twin!

4.
Tag sax dogs.

Atone for coy tics.



I think I am ready to be published.

Later, peeps!

2 comments:

cns said...

i don't know about this post here but i do know IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!
have a great day joanie

akjn westside said...

thanks, doll :)