Sunday, December 7, 2008

'Tis the Season

Wow - December is here! It truly amazes me how time flies, as I can recall as a child Christmas taking FOREVER to arrive.

The household has been buzzing a bit, as we are in preparation for my surgery Tuesday, Christmas, and then our cruise at the end of the month.

  • All packages have been sent.*
  • All labels, stickers and cards are in assembly formation for completion during recovery.
  • We have an outline of our Christmas dinner, and are currently browsing cookie recipes.
  • We have started putting items in the guest room for the cruise.

* Schmidts - your presents will be at Judith Lane for pick-up with Felicia :)

So, we are in good shape. I am also getting my side oft he bed ready for recovery with books, magazines, and the like. Wish me luck, peeps!

We were pumped by the Eagles game this morning. Just fabulous! We are so happy to be seeing this late season turn around.

More later - just got a call that my buddy Julie is stopping by :)

1 comment:

cns said...

joanie
hope ur surgery went well...gonna call u and felicia tonight
love u girl
can i go on that cruise?

cns