Friday, November 21, 2008

Mid-November

So, I've noticed a decrease in the blog postings from our posse, and have had one site officially close!!??!! It's disappointing, but I guess bound to happen. I've been told to check out facebook repeatedly, so I'll check that out in a few weeks. I enjoy this forum and style so much.

Anyway, time for a little update: I will be having the neck surgery to repair the 3 herniated discs on December 9. It has to be done, and I'd rather do it now than in the New Year. I am looking forward to starting 2009 ready to go, and putting a tough 2008 behind me. The neurosurgeon has assured us that I will be recovered & able to fly to Ft. Lauderdale on 12/29 for the cruise with Axel's mom, which had to be able to happen. I didn't want the surgery to be hanging over the trip.

akjn will be spending the holidays here @ home - nice and quiet. I am so excited that the Eagles are playing on Thanksgiving. ak found a BBQ joint over in the East Bay that fries whole turkeys, so we have an order in for our holiday meal - total score!

f. footbal is killing me! I have been in last place since Week 2. Pathetic, I know. Whatever - we love watching and are just trying to ride this crazy roller-coaster of a season through to February 1st.

Big Congrats to Chrissy & Eric on their house settlement - finally! How sweet it is!! We can't wait to see it!

Ok, now a little picture show:
Neighbor's cat Oliver. A little visit to our yard.















Clematis vine flower/plant from front patio.














Walking pic - Los Gatos Creek Trail, reservoir view



















Walking pic - view of creek from bridge, end of our road



















Walking pic - jr. high track up the road, early morning



















Me and Nicky before hitting Linvilla Pumpkinland 10/22/08

















Later! I hope someone comments/posts :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING




2 comments:

cns said...

hi doll
thanks for the new home shout out
today is one week in our new crib
we love it

nice pics...always cool to see what it looks like where akjn live
lots of talk and pics about walking..u go girl

once i get more settled i'm gonna bring simone back to life

where'd our friends go?
facebook?
gay

akjn westside said...

looking forward to simone in 2009

thanks for the walk support :) looking at treadmills!

Congrats on your week anniversary!

Thanks for Felicia's invite - you 2 are the best!