Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chrissy & Eric ... Happily Ever After


...so after texting back and forth Saturday, and then playing phone tag on Sunday, Chrissy & I finally connected Sunday evening, and this is how the first part of our conversation went:


jmn: Hey! What's up? How's Block Island?


cns: Good, good....guess what we did?


jmn: (increased pitch & volume) OMG -are you engaged? Are you married? Are you guys having a baby?


cns: (giggling) The second one.


jmn: (hollering & crying) So happy, tell me everything! etc. etc. ....


..we then proceeded to have what I consider one of the best telephone conversations ever!

I also gave my congratulations to the groom, whose smile I could feel through the phone & across the miles :)


CONGRATULATIONS,
Mr. & Mrs. Eric Schmidt!




3 comments:

Johnny said...

Have some Hello Kitty drawings. Check out some of my work if interested.

http://morethanahero.blogspot.com/

cns said...

who cares
i just got married

akjn westside said...

no kidding!!
You tell 'em, newlywed!!!!