Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thanksgiving 2007

The day before Thanksgiving, Georganne brought the Greek Meatball and his brothers over to mama's house for a visit. The boys had a grand time tearing it up in the yard.



Georganne & Mom























Nicky, Alexander & Evan




Nicky & me

I love this little guy so much, and miss not being able to jump in the car and go see him!















Two of my personal faves, my mama and ak
















Thanksgiving was very quiet - it was just the three of us, and traditional greek fare for vittles. We hung around watching football, eating and making calls to friends and family. It was delightful not to have to drive anywhere or host anyone - we all stayed in our pj's. I also knew I had to conserve my strength for the next evening's much anticipated reunion!

No comments: