Friday, September 29, 2006

SCENES FROM SAPPHIRE, NC


Signs of fall on a hike with ak's mom




One of the many waterfalls of Horse Pasture River





More beautiful moving water




Wonderful nature





8th hole water hazzard; reflected trees





Butterflies alight on the flowers of our bedroom porch




View from our porch; Mt. Toxaway in background




Our totally SWEET rental-we ripped it up on the mountain roads





JGlow totally lacking in form & finesse at the driving range, as well as having some serious hair issues. I do like my outfit, though.


Prose to follow later-funny stories :)
Til then, peeps...

4 comments:

cns said...

love the nature pics
dude where you hiking?
the red stang is hysterical
it's so "not" axel

i think chuck and pinf broke up
whole lot of exhausting cry baby conversations over there about feelings, etc.
you know how guys can be with that stuff...

akjn westside said...

You know Brb-she had me up at 8 and hiking at 8:30 with barely one cup of coffee in me....I was totally freaked about bears, snakes and ticks, but put on a brave face for her...she's nuts!

Chuck and Pinf are acting totally Brokeback :) It annoys me 'cuz Chuck posted that thing on how females act at work, and now they are totally playing it out as men.
They are pining for each other from opposite ends of the East Coast! Are you there, Ennis???

cns said...

total brokeback
they are SO GAY
cry me a river

dude...nice swing
you can have my clubs
i've moved on to cycling

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Sapphire to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane