Thursday, August 24, 2006

ONLY IN JAPAN - HELLO HILTON














JGLOW's personal nightmare come true......

My Hello Kitty heart is broken! Sanrio, the folks behind my beloved HK, have taken it to a lower level. They have created a signature Hello Kitty figure with a Paris Hilton look.
Thank the Lord it's only available in Japan.

The blonde hair is ridiculous...HK has fur, not synthetic extensions!!

I may have to go to The Betty over this. One thing that is helping me through this blasphemy is the Gallery of The Absurd take on this ad-check it out, it's one of my links.

I can't believe I have a picture of Paris on my blog...this is a low, but I needed to make everyone aware! I am truly shattered ... but you know I'll be in that store on my next KoP jaunt ;)

Shame on Sanrio!

4 comments:

cns said...

just what our little girls out there need...a hello hussy handbag

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

So? Is it on? Let me know if I should man the picket line here in Palm Beach....Sophia will be on it in an instant, she certainly has a bit of free time with hurricane related school interruptions.....PinF remains on standby.

Anonymous said...

go jojo go jojo

akjn westside said...

hope Ernesto doesn't make things to yucko for the Pinfers :)