Tuesday, August 29, 2006

HOLY BARBIE DREAMHOUSE(S), BATMAN!



I had to post this picture....this is Arianna*, playing in her cousins' basement. Upstairs, her mother's 40th birthday party is kicking, with around 50 family and friends having a ball....just lovely. It was good to catch up with so many people; some who I hadn't seen in many years.

Back to the Pink Palaces.....even in my wildest dreams as a young lassie, I never could have imagined a set-up like this!

The real truth: I hung out down there with her for 45 minutes, playing. It was fantastic! Within the Castle Complex were: a doggie grooming station, a jacuzzi, a pizza parlor, a beauty salon (of course) , a stable around the back, and so on. Anyway, like I said, I couldn't resist posting this picture-it is entirely too cute!!

*Arianna is no stranger to akjn...she made her pictorial debut May 4, 2006, in my "Easter Sweeties" post.

Later, peeps.

3 comments:

cns said...

that's excessive
i had hand-me-down barbie dolls from my cousin heddy

akjn westside said...

I know!! It's nutz! I don't think I even had real Barbies but knockoff ones. But I did have a Cher doll (if I could turn back time)

PokerPro said...

JN you need to give those barbies back!!