Thursday, March 8, 2012

New template

I felt the urge to change the color scheme of the blog today, so I did.  I can't believe how advanced this has gotten since I first started.  I remember printing out lines of code, and then trying to figure out how to get different colors in different places by inserting the proper color codes.  Most challenging.I would like to attach "tags" to the blog, to identify if it is a craft, story, birthday wishes, etc..  I'll check that out tomorrow :) 
I'm not sure if I am "feeling" this scheme yet, but it's the only one I went back to when looking at all the templates.
Later.

2 comments:

akjn westside said...

sweet - just figured out how to add the labels/tags....now just have to add them to every post!!!

cns said...

wow doll.....pretty
i'll come back when i have more time....got 2 girls melting down hard