Sunday, April 22, 2007

The State of Things in the Treehouse

Chrissy's Bedroom >


















Living Room >














Blocked fireplace >


















So, you know how excited the Glow is to return to CA; however, in order to get there everything has to go with us. Packing to move is at the bottom of my list of things to do, but packing for vacation is at the top. I think Alaska pulled a back muscle yesterday...I've got him on the Vicodin, and he is like La Liz Taylor. I am feeling pretty abused myself...tired, sore, and girl needs a manicure BAD. My hands are just shredded, with some permanent Sharpie marks to add to the look. We have both vowed to schedule massages once the mover's pick up the mother load at the end of the week, and I'll follow that with a sweet mani/pedi....I can't wait!

I don't know if I shared with y'all that I am employed. I start on May 7th (my 38th bday-mark your calendars), and it is the exact job I left October 31st, 2003. I will once again be the Assistant General Manager at Mansion Grove Apartments, 876 units (with another 500 to be added by 2009), and a staff of 26, and benefits! http://www.prometheusreg.com/residential/mgv/mgvDesc.html
I am very excited!!

HAPPY EARTH DAY, peeps!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be right at home "softies" in Cali with your massages and manicures...

Anonymous said...

If you need any help, let me know. I'm an expert mover!

cns said...

i'm sad to see my chester county guestroom packed up but excited for my west coast suite

akjn westside said...

nice chuck-where have you been the last 7 days? Asking buddies to help you move is touchy...we were just waiting for you, the expert, to show up.

cnn-your los gatos suite awaits! You will have a queen bed at your command, doll!

cns said...

SAD

cns said...

REALLY SAD

cns said...

dudes on the west coast...
i need your mailing address

tedman said...

Had a great time at the going away event. Hope the transition is going well. I miss you guys already.

cns said...

dude where r u?
u act like u moved across country

tedman said...

AKJN, you have impeccable taste! I checked out were you guys will be living via the link you provided. That place if friggin' awesome.