Saturday, November 18, 2006

Heading South for Turkey


We are furiously packing here in the treehouse. We leave on Monday for Melbourne Bch to spend Thanksgiving with ak's mom. Then, on the 25th, the three of us head to Miami and get on the Crystal Serenity for a cruise to the Caribbean. About 10 of Ak's mom's croney crowd is going as well, and as usual, we'll be the youngest by three decades. We have been looking forward to this for nine months - no cleaning or cooking for 10 days! The ship will be stopping at: Grand Turk, Anguilla, Tortola, St. Barts and St. Thomas.

Pinf-I am all set for my JGlow mist tan inFL, and I have 4 kinds of sunscreen at the ready.
I am trying to get ak to take a dancing class they offer on board ... so far it's a no go, but I am not giving up. I may try snorkeling or scuba, but considering that the excursion is called "Stingray Encounter", I think I will pass. I fear the stingrays and believe that they are rising up against humans.

Okay, break time is over. Back to laundry and outfit decisions. Don't even get me started on the product restrcitions on the plane!

Finally ... a BIG WELCOME for Sophie's World - the newest blog from our youngest posse member!! Chuck, did you send the Fresca?

I'll holla next from down south ....


4 comments:

Chuck said...

Yes, I sent the Fresca!

Now, more importantly, don't get sick on the cruise! They have been having a lot of problems with that lately....

Chuck said...

I recommend you pack your Purell and Listerine.

Or maybe I mean Purell and Lysol, but it can't hurt to have fresh breath too!

akjn westside said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PokerPro said...

JN, don't fear the stingrays, just remember to protect the chestplate!